- 1 What are the steps to the origins Easter egg?
- 2 How do you do the origins Easter egg on bo3?
- 3 Can you complete origins Easter egg on easy?
- 4 How hard is origins Easter egg solo?
- 5 Can you do Origins Easter egg with 2 players?
- 6 Does Kino der Toten have an Easter egg?
- 7 Is there an Easter egg on verruckt?
- 8 Can u do the origins Easter egg solo?
- 9 Can you solo origins?
- 10 How long is Origins Easter egg?
- 11 How do you free Samantha origins?
- 12 How do you upgrade staffs in origins?
- 13 What is the hardest Easter Egg in Black Ops zombies?
What are the steps to the origins Easter egg?
Black Ops 2 Origins Little Lost Girl Easter Egg Walkthrough
- Step #1 – Secure the Keys.
- Step #2 – Ascend From Darkness.
- Step #3 – Rain Fire.
- Step #4 – Unleash the Horde.
- Step #5 – Skewer the Winged Beast.
- Step #6 – Wield a Fist of Iron.
- Step #7 – Raise Hell.
- Step #8 – Freedom.
How do you do the origins Easter egg on bo3?
In order to complete the Main Easter Egg you must first turn on the power by activating all 6 Generators around the map.
- Turn on Power by activating all 6 Generators.
- Upgrade all 4 of the Ancient Ancient Staffs.
- Fill the 4 Soul Collection Boxes with 20 Souls each.
- Obtain the Thunder Fists from the Reward Box.
Can you complete origins Easter egg on easy?
No. Once the Ultimate Staves are forged that’s where progress stops on Easy.
How hard is origins Easter egg solo?
In origins we can finish the Easter egg on solo but it just doesn’t feel right. It is borderline impossible, not so much because of the difficult but rather the tediousness. You see, I repeat that word far too often. Origins is not difficult in solo (at least for me) it’s TEDIOUS.
Can you do Origins Easter egg with 2 players?
You need 2 people for one specific part. Other than that one part, you could do it nearly all solo.
Does Kino der Toten have an Easter egg?
Kino Der Toten remastered has a small Easter Egg to complete. The Easter Egg does not require a lot of steps to complete compared to some of the other maps like Origins. However, you don’t get all the perks for completing it. The only reward you get is a max ammo and a special song that will play.
Is there an Easter egg on verruckt?
There is no main Easter egg in Verrückt, but there are several minor Easter eggs that can be found among the many versions of the map.
Can u do the origins Easter egg solo?
You can do it solo. The button part in the robot has a time thing for solo so yeah.
Can you solo origins?
From my own personal experience you can still do it on solo, it’s just a hell of a lot harder. A bit more of a “hit and miss” situation with the timing than post patch but still do-able if you have the patience.
How long is Origins Easter egg?
You’ll need to build all of the elemental staffs and crack a sequence of cryptic puzzles to progress. It took us about 2 hours to complete the Easter Egg from start to finish with several friends (once you know the steps).
How do you free Samantha origins?
Free Samantha Put all the Staves back in their stands in the Crazy Place. Then kill zombies until a portal opens. After completing this step, Samantha will be freed and you will receive the achievement. If you want to end the game and see the Cut Scene you can go to Step 12, the bonus step.
How do you upgrade staffs in origins?
To upgrade Any staff you have to do a puzzle in the crazy place, a puzzle in the digsite and shooting an orb in the main chamber in that order. Once you do the first two steps of upgrading a staff an orb will spawn in the main chamber in the bottom ring, shoot it with the staff.
What is the hardest Easter Egg in Black Ops zombies?
Often recognized as the most difficult Easter egg to complete in Black Ops III, Gorod Krovi’s main mission requires players to craft several items and have a flawless knowledge of the spawn locations of dozens of items, and Sophia’s trophy challenges, in particular, will test the mettle of any zombies veteran.