- 1 What do Easter eggs do in Cold War zombies?
- 2 What is the hardest Easter egg in zombies?
- 3 What are the Easter eggs in cod ww2 zombies?
- 4 How do you get the ray gun in the Cold War?
- 5 How do I get Shockwave to die?
- 6 What are the easiest Zombies Easter eggs?
- 7 What is the best zombies easter egg?
- 8 Which zombie map is hardest?
- 9 How do you kill Orda in the Cold War?
- 10 Can you complete WW2 zombies?
- 11 How do you beat a WW2 zombie?
- 12 Is there an Easter egg on Groesten Haus?
What do Easter eggs do in Cold War zombies?
Your goal within the first couple World Tier levels of the Cold War Outbreak Easter Egg is to get geared up as much as possible. This means having a powerful loadout, a lot of points, perks, and upgraded weapons. Essentially, this is the preparation phase, so use it to obtain all the gear you’ll need.
What is the hardest Easter egg in zombies?
1 Spectral Bird Step (Blood of the Dead) When it comes to tough-as-nails Easter eggs, most zombies fans would argue that Black Ops 4’s Blood of the Dead is deserving of the title of most difficult. A convoluted mess of extremely vague and player-unfriendly steps, this is the be-all-end-all of zombies trials.
What are the Easter eggs in cod ww2 zombies?
More videos on YouTube
- Step 1: Complete Steps 1 – 7 of the Easy Easter Egg.
- Step 2: Build all 4 Variants of the upgraded Tesla Gun.
- Step 3: Obtaining the Red Talon sword.
- Step 4: Acquire the 3 Spin Tops.
- Step 5: Acquire the record.
- Step 6: Power the Gramophone.
- Step 7: Retrieve the Rabenherz.
- Step 8: Defeat Klaus.
How do you get the ray gun in the Cold War?
To earn the ray-gun, you’ll want to complete an easter egg dubbed “Dancing Pallbearers “, as per a meme. You’ll need to have your Pack-A-Punch machine built, a gun that fires bullets (i.e not a launcher or a knife), and head to the Particle Accelerator room.
How do I get Shockwave to die?
Once you reach the building, head inside and look for the Living Room on the first floor. Having reached the Living Room, look for the small cracked wall that can be found just opposite the nearby staircase. By interacting with the glowing blue hole, you will activate the D.I.E.
What are the easiest Zombies Easter eggs?
Best Call of Duty: Zombies Easter Eggs
- Moon. You can play as Samantha, blow up the earth, and have all perks, even when you go down
- Origins. This is among the easiest for all of the zombies easter eggs.
- Mob of the Dead. Disappointing!
- Call of the Dead.
- Der Eisendrache.
What is the best zombies easter egg?
Call of Duty Zombies: The 5 Best Easter Eggs (& 5 Of The Worst)
- 1 Worst: Die Rise.
- 2 Best: Origins.
- 3 Worst: TranZit (Maxis Side)
- 4 Best: Der Eisendrache.
- 5 Worst: Shangri-La.
- 6 Best: Call Of The Dead.
- 7 Worst: Mob Of The Dead.
- 8 Best: Moon.
Which zombie map is hardest?
Call Of Duty Zombies: The Hardest And Easiest Maps In The Series
- 1 Easiest: Buried.
- 2 Hardest: Five.
- 3 Easiest: Revelations.
- 4 Hardest: Shangri-La.
- 5 Easiest: Ascension.
- 6 Hardest: Call Of The Dead.
- 7 Easiest: Tag Der Toten.
- 8 Hardest: Verruckt.
How do you kill Orda in the Cold War?
How To Defeat Orda In Cold War Zombies Outbreak
- Keep at a decent range from Orda, but not too far that he begins regenerating health.
- Use powerful weapons that are Pack-A-Punched, or a wonder weapon such as the Ray Gun.
- Shoot the glowing spot on Orda’s head, this is his weak spot and will do the most damage.
Can you complete WW2 zombies?
This page contains the walkthrough for The Final Reich, the first Zombies map in Call of Duty: WW2. There are two questlines in The Final Reich Zombies map: the Final Reich path and a hardcore path. The base questline can be completed by finishing all the objectives that appear when you press the Touchpad.
How do you beat a WW2 zombie?
How to beat Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies – tips direct from Sledgehammer
- The zombies are like a bank.
- Make sure your guns are upgraded over time so you can stay ahead of the zombies.
- Pay attention to the various perks and upgrades you can use, and make sure you have complimentary loadouts as a group.
Is there an Easter egg on Groesten Haus?
Groesten Haus Mystery Box Room The extra Survival map players can unlock has a secret Mystery Box room that can be opened by shooting all 10 gas lanterns located on the map. On the wooden column in the center of the main room on the 1st floor.