- 1 What do you fill a toddler Easter egg with?
- 2 What do you put in a 1 year old Easter egg?
- 3 What should I put in my Easter basket for my 2 year old?
- 4 What can I put in my 18 month old Easter eggs?
- 5 What do you put in a 3 year old Easter egg?
- 6 What to put in Easter eggs that isn’t candy?
- 7 What can I fill my Easter eggs with besides candy for toddlers?
- 8 What to put in plastic Easter eggs for babies?
- 9 What candy can a 1 year old eat?
- 10 What should I get my 20 month old for Easter?
- 11 What should I put in my 2-year old’s basket?
- 12 How do you make Easter fun for toddlers?
- 13 What to put in Easter eggs healthy?
- 14 What do you put in Easter eggs for tweens?
What do you fill a toddler Easter egg with?
Easter Egg Fillers for Toddlers
- Peanut butter crackers.
- Animal crackers.
- Matchbox cars.
What do you put in a 1 year old Easter egg?
Something fun: Since one year old still like to chew on toys, we just get them a non-toxic teething toys or non-toxic bath toys. Something useful: This can be some socks or an outfit. Treat or Snack: Put one bag of your child’s favorite snacks. As they can older, you can replace this organic Easter chocolate.
What should I put in my Easter basket for my 2 year old?
Ahead, find all of our Easter basket ideas for toddlers that they are sure to love for the Sunday celebration and beyond.
- 2 of 16 Easter Bunny Long Pajamas.
- 3 of 16 Bunny Stuffed Animal.
- 4 of 16 Animal Sound Maker.
- 5 of 16 Crayons.
- 6 of 16 Bunny Ears.
- 7 of 16 Stuffed Bunny.
- 8 of 16 Easter-Themed Coloring Book.
What can I put in my 18 month old Easter eggs?
Egg Fillers Ideas for Toddlers
- Baby goldfish (my daughter loves baby goldfish)
- Gerber Puffs.
- Animal crackers.
- Small bubbles.
- Stickers (I got Sesame Street and Minnie Mouse)
- Race cars.
- Small action figures.
What do you put in a 3 year old Easter egg?
- 1 of 24 Easy Easter Egg Fillers.
- 2 of 24 Puzzle Pieces.
- 3 of 24 Erasers.
- 4 of 24 Bubbles.
- 5 of 24 Fruit Snacks.
- 6 of 24 Baking Ingredients.
- 7 of 24 Toy Cars.
- 8 of 24 Jewelry.
What to put in Easter eggs that isn’t candy?
40 small non-candy Easter egg fillers that can fit inside of a plastic egg! No candy included!
- Small Figurine.
- Mini Pretzels.
- Glow Sticks (these will fit- you have to twist them and you may need a piece of tape to keep the egg from popping open, but it can be done!..
- Hair clips.
What can I fill my Easter eggs with besides candy for toddlers?
Crackers. Crackers are also great non- candy Easter egg fillers for toddlers. This assorted box of edible Easter egg stuffers comes with bunny-shaped graham and cheese snacks.
What to put in plastic Easter eggs for babies?
Here are 10 fun Easter egg fillers that your kids will actually use:
- Small musical instruments.
- Egg-shaped crayons and chalk.
- Matchstick cars.
- Stamps and mini-ink pads.
- Small figures.
- Mini markers.
- Play dough.
What candy can a 1 year old eat?
Soft candies are your safest bet when it comes to offering your toddler an occasional piece of candy. Chocolate-covered peppermint patties are one choice that you can cut into small pieces. Cotton candy is another type of candy that does not pose a choking hazard because it melts in your toddler’s mouth.
What should I get my 20 month old for Easter?
25 Adorable Easter Gifts Toddlers Will Love Opening on Easter Sunday
- 1 Toomies Hide & Squeak Eggs. toomies.
- Makes a Fun Easter Activity Too.
- 3 Hide & Squeak Eggstension Nesting Eggs Toy.
- Educational Toys for Toddlers.
- Easter Book for Toddlers.
- 6 Musical Drumfish.
- 7 Animal Peg Puzzle Bundle.
- 8 My First Number Train.
What should I put in my 2-year old’s basket?
The Best Easter Basket Ideas for 2-Year Old Boys
- Bubble Machine.
- Toddler Easter Books.
- Wooden Counting Caterpillar.
- Brio Train Set.
- Matching Egg Set.
- Duplo Race Car.
- Toddler Toothbrush.
How do you make Easter fun for toddlers?
Easy Easter Activities For Toddlers
- Bubble Wrap Easter Egg Painting. Simple Cotton Ball Bunny.
- Easter Egg Letter Discovery. Bunny Ears Hat.
- Q-Tip Painted Easter Eggs. Easter Egg Color Match.
- Rock Easter Eggs. Easy Easter Egg Collages.
- Marshmallow Painted Easter Bunny. Opposite Texture Easter Egg.
What to put in Easter eggs healthy?
Instead, fill those Easter baskets with some healthy alternatives. Edible Options
- Nut Butter and Fruit. To keep the carrots company, chuck a few apples and bananas in that Easter basket.
- Chocolate Covered Fruit.
- Fruit Snacks.
- Individually-Wrapped Treats.
- Dark Chocolate.
- Peanut Butter Eggs.
- Gold Fish (or Bunnies!)
What do you put in Easter eggs for tweens?
40+ Ideas for Easter Egg Fillers for Tween and Teen Boys
- • two: Favorite Easter candies.
- • three: Scavenger hunt clues (to find the Easter basket)
- • four: sour gummy candy.
- • five: Bubble gum.
- • six: Mini bags of Takis.
- • seven: LEGO kits (split the pieces to a Lego set into several eggs)
- • eight: magnetic marbles.