How do you make a tutu water bottle?
Water Bottle TuTus
- 1 yard tule.
- Fold tule in half and then continue to fold in half until you have a width that is about 2/2.5 inches long.
- Cut off inch wide pieces of tule.
- Your pieces will need to be cut at the tops of the loops; this is where your tule was folded.
- Tie individual pieces of tule to the rubber band.
How do you make an easy paper basket?
- Step 1: Cut the Paper Into Strips. 2 More Images.
- Step 2: Arrange 4 Pieces.
- Step 3: Weave in 4 Pieces.
- Step 4: Adjust Everything.
- Step 5: Glue Down Each Corner.
- Step 6: Fold All Pieces Inwards.
- Step 7: Mark and Fold the 18″ Pieces.
- Step 8: Weave Each of These 4 Pieces In.