Is there really an Easter Bunny?
Is the Easter bunny real? While there is no actual bunny that once was the iconic hare, the legendary egg-laying rabbit is said to have been brought to America by German immigrants in the 1700s, according to History. As mentioned, children would make nests for Oschter Haws to leave behind eggs.
How do you make a bunny face?
Bunny Face Craft Instructions
- Cut out 2 bunny ear shapes from white paper.
- Glue the pink ear shape to the center of the white ear shape.
- Glue 2 googly eyes to the paper plate.
- Cut the 3 chenille stems in half.
- Draw a mouth on the bunny’s face with a black marker.
- Enjoy your bunny face craft.