How do you draw Easter Bunny pictures?
- Draw a slightly tilted head shape.
- Add two ears on top.
- Draw the inside ear lines and body.
- Add the details of the face.
- Draw the feet and tail.
- Add one arm and erase the inside.
- Draw the egg and belly line.
- Add an egg pattern and a background.
What is egg shape called?
An oval (from Latin ovum, “egg”) is a closed curve in a plane which resembles the outline of an egg.
What is the structure of an egg?
Structure and composition The structural components of the egg include the shell and shell membranes (10 percent); the albumen or white (60 percent), including the thick albumen, the outer thin albumen, the inner thin albumen, and the chalazae; and the yolk (30 percent).