- 1 What can I use instead of Easter baskets?
- 2 What do you put in the bottom of an Easter basket?
- 3 What can I use instead of a basket?
- 4 Do adults get Easter baskets?
- 5 What do you put in a 13 year olds Easter basket?
- 6 What to put in children’s Easter baskets?
- 7 What can I buy for Easter besides chocolate?
- 8 What do you put in a teenage girl Easter basket?
- 9 What do you put inside Easter eggs?
What can I use instead of Easter baskets?
This Easter, Think Outside the Basket. Here Are 15 Clever Alternatives.
- Umbrella Basket. PrimalDish.
- Rain Boot Basket. Better Homes and Gardens.
- Beach Towel and Noodle Basket. Down Home Inspiration.
- Stuffed Animal Basket. The Idea Room via DIY Ready.
- Flower Pot. CraftSanity.
- Plastic Egg Bouquet. Ms.
- Soda Pop Pack.
- Lunch Tote.
Tip: Save money by sticking newspaper in the bottom of your basket to fill it up a little bit before you add in the good stuff.
- Green Graft Paper.
- Mini Balloons.
- Yarn or Ribbon.
- Tissue Paper Honeycombs.
- Flowers or Greens.
- Fabric or Napkins.
What can I use instead of a basket?
18 Creative Easter Basket Alternatives Your Peeps Are Sure to Love!
- Umbrella. Now this is a clever and unique idea!
- Rain Boots. This is my absolute favorite idea yet!
- Sand Buckets. Sand buckets in my opinion are much more useful than the traditional Easter Baskets.
- Kiddie Pool.
- Garden Wagon.
- Beach Towel.
- Mixing Bowl.
Do adults get Easter baskets?
You may think Easter baskets are just for kids, but adults can totally get in on the action too. From spring-inspired decor to sweet treats, you can ‘t go wrong. You can fill up a basket with them or give them as one-off gifts to your favorite people, but no matter how you gift them, they’re sure to be a hit.
What do you put in a 13 year olds Easter basket?
Bath Time is Fun Time: Bath toys, Bubble bath, Bath salts, Washcloths, Bath towel, New robe, Hair brush, Bath sponge, Pumice stone. Tasty treats: Candy, Cheese sticks, Beef jerky, Trail mix, Old-fashioned soda, Handi-snacks, Granola bars, Cereal, Hot chocolate. Plan for Rainy Weather: Umbrella, Rain boots, Rain jacket.
What to put in children’s Easter baskets?
20 Awesome Gifts To Put In Kids’ Easter Baskets
- of 20. Giant Reese’s Eggs. The only thing better than Reese’s Eggs are GIGANTIC Reese’s Eggs.
- of 20. Bunny Ears.
- of 20. Neapolitan M&M’s.
- of 20. Peppa’s Easter Egg Hunt.
- of 20. Kids Easter Bunny Mug.
- of 20. Mini Bunny Purse.
- of 20. Egg Chalk.
- of 20. Oreo Egg ‘N’ Spoon.
What can I buy for Easter besides chocolate?
LIST OF THE BEST 20 Non- Chocolate Easter Gifts for Babies, Toddlers and Kids
- LITTLE CHICK BABY SLEEPSUIT.
- EASTER VELVET BUNNY RABBIT EARS HEADBAND.
- PERSONALISED BUNNY BABY LEGGINGS.
- PERSONALISED BABY RABBIT FOOTPRINT KIT.
- MARY MEYER TAGGies LAMB COMFORTER.
- EASTER BUNNY DOLL KIT.
- SMART BUNNY BOO 3D PUZZLE.
What do you put in a teenage girl Easter basket?
20 Trendy Teen Easter Basket Ideas, Since You’re Never Too Old for Holiday Fun
- Gift for Teens Under $10. Cable Bite.
- For Teens Who Have Everything. Chocolate Game Controller.
- Iridescent GLUX. Copernicus Toys.
- Bunny Slipper Socks. Sheliky.
- Typing Away Catly Toy.
- Cute Easter Basket Stuffer.
- Inflatable Lounger.
- Jelly Bean Baby Carrot.
What do you put inside Easter eggs?
25 Things to put in Easter Eggs
- money (coins, bills, whatever…)
- puzzles pieces ( it will take a couple eggs, but when they find them all, they have a puzzle to put together)