- 1 What should I put in my 3 year olds Easter basket?
- 2 What can I put in a 1 year old Easter basket?
- 3 What do you put in a toddler Easter basket for girls?
- 4 How do you celebrate Easter with a 2 year old?
- 5 What can I send my grandkids for Easter?
- 6 How much should you spend on Easter baskets?
- 7 What should I do with my 1 year old for Easter?
- 8 What candy can a 1 year old eat?
- 9 What do you give a baby for Easter?
- 10 What do you fill Easter eggs with for toddlers?
- 11 What can I put in my toddlers Easter eggs besides candy?
- 12 What can I use instead of an Easter basket?
- 13 How do you celebrate Easter Day with kids?
- 14 How do you make a toddler Easter special?
- 15 What do you do if you are not religious for Easter?
What should I put in my 3 year olds Easter basket?
Easter/Spring Items for Toddler Easter Baskets
- Personalized Easter Basket Liner (you gotta make that Easter basket pretty, right??)
- Egg-Shaped Crayons, Sidewalk Chalk, Playdoh, & Shakers.
- Stuffed Bunny.
- Easter Book.
- Annie’s Bunnies Snacks.
- Hide & Squeak Eggs (both my boys looooved these)
- STEM Egg Matching Toy.
What can I put in a 1 year old Easter basket?
All of these Easter basket fillers are classics that they will love even beyond the holiday and none of them involve candy. Easter Books
- Pat the Bunny.
- Little Yellow Bee.
- Babies Love Easter.
- I Love You Through and Through.
What do you put in a toddler Easter basket for girls?
Stickers are a great toddler Easter basket filler because they’re inexpensive, easy to fit in, and most importantly, toddlers love stickers! There are so many different stickers to choose from, but here are some cute options for Easter baskets: Mickey Mouse. Easter-themed Stickers.
How do you celebrate Easter with a 2 year old?
Easy Easter Activities For Toddlers
- Bubble Wrap Easter Egg Painting. Simple Cotton Ball Bunny.
- Easter Egg Letter Discovery. Bunny Ears Hat.
- Q-Tip Painted Easter Eggs. Easter Egg Color Match.
- Rock Easter Eggs. Easy Easter Egg Collages.
- Marshmallow Painted Easter Bunny. Opposite Texture Easter Egg.
What can I send my grandkids for Easter?
Best Easter Gifts for Grandchildren
- Gift Baskets. No Easter is complete without a traditional Easter basket filled with festive treats.
- Toys and Stuffed Animals.
- Art Supplies.
- Kids’ Jewelry.
- Kids’ Clothing.
How much should you spend on Easter baskets?
How much should you spend on Easter basket goodies? A quick look at some parenting forums shows families spending anywhere from $25 to $100 per child, but you don’t need to turn Easter into a consumer holiday.
What should I do with my 1 year old for Easter?
Fill the Easter basket with a few fun toys and some necessities. We always give the kids something fun, something useful, a treat or snack and a book. Something fun: Since one year old still like to chew on toys, we just get them a non-toxic teething toys or non-toxic bath toys.
What candy can a 1 year old eat?
Soft candies are your safest bet when it comes to offering your toddler an occasional piece of candy. Chocolate-covered peppermint patties are one choice that you can cut into small pieces. Cotton candy is another type of candy that does not pose a choking hazard because it melts in your toddler’s mouth.
What do you give a baby for Easter?
Baby’s First Easter Basket Ideas:
- Haba Musical Eggs. Each egg makes a different sound.
- Books. Some of these are specific to Easter and some just have bunnies and ducks, but ALL of them are good.
- Easter Pajamas.
- Green Sprouts Bunny Rattle.
- Peekawhoo Jellycat.
- Hip Hop Onesie.
- Bunny Lovey.
- Tubby Todd All Over Ointment.
What do you fill Easter eggs with for toddlers?
Easter Egg Fillers for Toddlers
- Peanut butter crackers.
- Animal crackers.
- Matchbox cars.
What can I put in my toddlers Easter eggs besides candy?
Here are 10 fun Easter egg fillers that your kids will actually use:
- Small musical instruments.
- Egg-shaped crayons and chalk.
- Matchstick cars.
- Stamps and mini-ink pads.
- Small figures.
- Mini markers.
- Play dough.
What can I use instead of an Easter basket?
This Easter, Think Outside the Basket. Here Are 15 Clever Alternatives.
- Umbrella Basket. PrimalDish.
- Rain Boot Basket. Better Homes and Gardens.
- Beach Towel and Noodle Basket. Down Home Inspiration.
- Stuffed Animal Basket. The Idea Room via DIY Ready.
- Flower Pot. CraftSanity.
- Plastic Egg Bouquet. Ms.
- Soda Pop Pack.
- Lunch Tote.
How do you celebrate Easter Day with kids?
Here are some fun and creative ways to help you celebrate Easter at home with your kids.
- Read Easter books and Bible stories.
- Watch the sunrise.
- Dye Easter eggs & have an indoor Easter egg hunt.
- Make Easter -themed arts and crafts.
- Wear that Easter dress.
- Call your family and friends.
- Be generous.
How do you make a toddler Easter special?
- Run an Easter egg hunt.
- Make some crafty Easter masks.
- Do some Easter egg baking.
- Try make these salt dough nests.
- Or eat these easy Easter nests.
- Coo at cute animals.
- Play a bunny hop sack race.
- Paint real eggs.
What do you do if you are not religious for Easter?
How To Celebrate Easter If You’re Not Religious
- Declutter Your Space. If you haven’t started your spring cleaning yet, now would be a good day to clear the nonsense from your closet and donate the stuff you don’t want.
- Have A Feast, But Don’t Cook It Yourself.
- Do Your Taxes.
- Enjoy Some Solitude.
- Write Yourself A Love Letter.