- 1 What can I put in Easter eggs instead of candy?
- 2 What can I fill my Easter eggs with besides candy for toddlers?
- 3 What can I stuff my Easter eggs with for adults?
- 4 What do you put in Easter eggs not junk?
- 5 What do girls put in Easter eggs?
- 6 What do you put in Easter eggs for tweens?
- 7 What do you put in Easter eggs for a 1 year old?
- 8 What to put in Easter eggs healthy?
- 9 What candy is safe for a 2 year old?
- 10 How do you hide Easter eggs at home?
- 11 How do adults hide Easter eggs?
- 12 What can you do for Easter at home?
- 13 What do you fill Easter eggs with for older kids?
- 14 What do you put in plastic eggs for Easter egg hunt?
- 15 What can you put in Easter eggs for toddlers?
What can I put in Easter eggs instead of candy?
40 small non- candy Easter egg fillers that can fit inside of a plastic egg! No candy included!
- Small Figurine.
- Mini Pretzels.
- Glow Sticks (these will fit- you have to twist them and you may need a piece of tape to keep the egg from popping open, but it can be done!..
- Hair clips.
What can I fill my Easter eggs with besides candy for toddlers?
Easter Egg Fillers for Toddlers
- Peanut butter crackers.
- Animal crackers.
- Matchbox cars.
What can I stuff my Easter eggs with for adults?
11 Classy Easter Egg Stuffers For Grown-Ass Adults
- Tip Toe Lapel Pin. Tip Toe Lapel Pin, $7.00, Stay Home Club Official.
- Mini Floral Tattoos. Mini Temporary Floral Tattoos, $5.90, Etsy.
- Easter Lip Balm.
- Sassy Floral Crew Socks.
- Easter Earrings.
- Peep Scented Nail Stickers.
- Golden Egg Bath Bomb Melt.
- Easter Spring Perfume Oil.
What do you put in Easter eggs not junk?
Here are more ideas for Easter egg toy fillers and useful gifts:
- Finger puppets.
- Toy cars.
- Fun clothing patches.
- Mini squishy toys – These can be great for helping kids relieve stress in unfamiliar situations.
- Sidewalk chalk.
- Mini playdough tubs or homemade playdough.
What do girls put in Easter eggs?
25 Things to put in Easter Eggs
- money (coins, bills, whatever…)
- puzzles pieces ( it will take a couple eggs, but when they find them all, they have a puzzle to put together)
What do you put in Easter eggs for tweens?
40+ Ideas for Easter Egg Fillers for Tween and Teen Boys
- • two: Favorite Easter candies.
- • three: Scavenger hunt clues (to find the Easter basket)
- • four: sour gummy candy.
- • five: Bubble gum.
- • six: Mini bags of Takis.
- • seven: LEGO kits (split the pieces to a Lego set into several eggs)
- • eight: magnetic marbles.
What do you put in Easter eggs for a 1 year old?
Something fun: Since one year old still like to chew on toys, we just get them a non-toxic teething toys or non-toxic bath toys. Something useful: This can be some socks or an outfit. Treat or Snack: Put one bag of your child’s favorite snacks. As they can older, you can replace this organic Easter chocolate.
What to put in Easter eggs healthy?
Instead, fill those Easter baskets with some healthy alternatives. Edible Options
- Nut Butter and Fruit. To keep the carrots company, chuck a few apples and bananas in that Easter basket.
- Chocolate Covered Fruit.
- Fruit Snacks.
- Individually-Wrapped Treats.
- Dark Chocolate.
- Peanut Butter Eggs.
- Gold Fish (or Bunnies!)
What candy is safe for a 2 year old?
What candy do you like to hand out that’s safe for toddlers? Some great toddler treat options include Yum Yum Earth pops, Bunnies & Bats Treats, spider rings, small crayon packs, and fruit leathers.
How do you hide Easter eggs at home?
Whether you live in a condo, apartment, a landlord or a tenant, there are creative places you can hide the Easter eggs in your house.
- Stuffed Toys.
- Toilet Paper Holder.
- Inside a Fruit Basket.
- In a Cereal Box.
How do adults hide Easter eggs?
Just because traditional Easter egg hunts often involve candy doesn’t mean it’s a kids-only idea. Hide plastic eggs filled with wrapped candies for a good old-fashioned Easter egg hunt. Bonus points if you fill the eggs with nostalgic candies or fancy chocolates instead of the regular jelly beans and chocolate eggs.
What can you do for Easter at home?
Top 10 Easter Activities for Families
- Egg and Spoon Race.
- Jelly Bean Guessing Games.
- Read Easter and Spring Children’s Books.
- Plant Flowers.
- Decorate an Easter Egg Tree.
- Make Chocolate Fondue.
- Create Easter Crafts.
- Give a Gift Basket.
What do you fill Easter eggs with for older kids?
Easter Egg Filler Ideas For Older Kids
- Jewelry. Bring some bling to the day with jewelry.
- Hair Stuff. Most of the hair stuff is small and fits perfectly inside the plastic eggs.
- Other Accessories.
- Personal Care.
- School Stuff.
- Yummy Stuff.
- Fun Stuff for Older Kids.
- Activity Ideas.
What do you put in plastic eggs for Easter egg hunt?
Here are ideas for stuffing your plastic eggs with fun fillers that aren’t candy or sugar.
- Coins (real money)
- Hair ties.
- Puffy Stickers.
- Temporary tattoos.
- Rubber wrist bracelets.
- Matchbox cars.
What can you put in Easter eggs for toddlers?
Alright, here are 18 non-candy Easter egg fillers for toddlers:
- Socks. Yes!
- Fruit snacks. Open a pack of fruit snacks and split them between a few eggs!
- Finger puppets.
- Small animal or dinosaur figurines.
- Goldfish crackers.
- Mini Playdoh.