- 1 Can you do mob of the dead Easter egg on easy?
- 2 What is the code for mob of the dead?
- 3 Can you do mob of the dead Easter egg with 3 players?
- 4 Can you escape mob of the dead?
- 5 What can you do on mob of the dead?
- 6 Does mob of the dead Easter egg require 4 players?
- 7 How do you open the electric door in mob of the dead?
- 8 How do you beat mob of the dead Solo?
- 9 How do you get the Pop Goes the Weasel achievement?
- 10 What happens if weasel kills everyone?
- 11 Can you do Easter eggs in custom games bo2?
- 12 Where are the plane parts in mob of dead?
Can you do mob of the dead Easter egg on easy?
Trophy Type. It is the main Easter egg featured in Mob of the Dead and it is the continuation of the achievement/trophy, No One Escapes Alive. It cannot be completed on Easy difficulty, and has to be done with at least two players of whom one is Albert “Weasel” Arlington.
What is the code for mob of the dead?
Input the codes in this order; 101, 872, 386, 481. The numbers will change and scramble after each successful input. 9.
Can you do mob of the dead Easter egg with 3 players?
In order to complete the Easter Egg, all four players will need to fly to the Bridge while in Afterlife. However, only one player will need to initially go into Afterlife and activate the takeoff sequence. Once this player does this the other three players will instantly enter Afterlife and appear on the plane.
Can you escape mob of the dead?
” No one escapes alive ” – In Mob of the Dead, execute the escape plan. (Build the plane and get to the GG Bridge.)
What can you do on mob of the dead?
A new feature, or mechanic, for Mob of the Dead is the Afterlife. When downed, or when you interact with a power box, you will be able to enter the Afterlife. While in the afterlife, you can walk, levitate, shoot electricity and revive yourself for up to 60 seconds or shorter.
Does mob of the dead Easter egg require 4 players?
Important: The Easter Egg requires 2- 4 players and one you must be weasel.
How do you open the electric door in mob of the dead?
To get the key, use the electrical panel on the corner across from the Warden’s Office and a portal will appear above, and directly across from the panel. Jump up through it and go to the left to find the electrical panel. Zap it and the key will now drop down for you to grab.
How do you beat mob of the dead Solo?
- Before you revive yourself open the cell door in the first room.
- Buy the M14.
- Wait until the zombies are through the windows and grab the double points power-up.
- Kill the zombies.
- After the last zombie is dead build a window before the round ends.
- Open the door that leads to the center of the Cell Blocks.
How do you get the Pop Goes the Weasel achievement?
Pop Goes the Weasel
- Step 1: Obtain the Hell’s Retriever.
- Step 2: Build and Ride Plane.
- Step 3: Find Spoons.
- Step 4: Find Skulls.
- Step 5: Upgrade the Blundergat.
- Step 6: Zap the volt meters in Citadel Tunnels.
- Step 7: Collect Audio Logs.
- Step 8: Take the plane in the Afterlife.
What happens if weasel kills everyone?
If they succeed, “the cycle continues” and the events of Mob of The Dead restart. If Weasel kills the other three, however, ” the cycle is broken ” and Sal, Finn, and Billy die for good, while Weasel goes free. In Blood of the Dead, Arlington appears and steals the Kronorium from Primis.
Can you do Easter eggs in custom games bo2?
It can be done in custom games but you have to have it on normal difficulty. All easter eggs can be done in custom, but you have to be on normal. Although, if you have four people, then you might as well go to public.
Where are the plane parts in mob of dead?
For example, the plane part at the top of the spiral staircase is only accessible by first opening a locked door with the wardens key. You’ll find the key hanging from the first floor of the cells block. There are two possible locations, one is near the fan trap and the other is near the Citadel and Shower signs.