How do you paint Easter Bunny?
Step By Step Directions:
- Paint the sky background.
- Paint the grass.
- Dry your painting or wait for it to dry completely.
- Draw the bunny with chalk.
- Paint the bunny with titanium white.
- Paint the inner parts of the ears & a nose.
- Use a sharpie to draw facial features: mouth, whiskers, eyes.
- Add more details in the bunny.
How do you draw a cute bunny face?
- Draw a circle.
- Start the cheeks.
- Draw the top of the head.
- Add shoulders and ears.
- Add mouth and eyes.
- Trace with a thick marker. Draw rows lightly with pencil.
- Start fur lines with a thin marker.
- Continue until they are filled. Erase the pencil lines.