What do you put in a Easter wreath?
Decorate a foam wreath with accents that scream springtime: pretty pastels, dyed eggs, and fluffy bunnies. Since you’re already filling Easter baskets, add one more to list. Line a woven basket with brown craft paper and stuff with a fresh bounty of bright flowers for a burst of sunshine.
What can you do for Easter at home?
Top 10 Easter Activities for Families
- Egg and Spoon Race.
- Jelly Bean Guessing Games.
- Read Easter and Spring Children’s Books.
- Plant Flowers.
- Decorate an Easter Egg Tree.
- Make Chocolate Fondue.
- Create Easter Crafts.
- Give a Gift Basket.
How can I host the best Easter?
How To Host The Perfect Easter Egg Hunt
- Invite guests in advance.
- Have an inclement weather alternative.
- Be clear about whether guests should bring their own Easter baskets.
- Have name-tags.
- Hide plastic or wooden eggs.
- Organize the egg hunt by age groups.
- Award different prizes.
- Hide the eggs strategically.
Do It Yourself Spring decorations?
DIY Spring Decor Ideas
- 01 of 24. Spring Floral Sign. A Beautiful Mess.
- 02 of 24. DIY Birdhouse. Alice And Lois.
- 03 of 24. Hanging Flower Chandelier. The Sweetest Occasion.
- 04 of 24. Spring Floral Table Runner.
- 05 of 24. Bonjour Stenciled Doormat.
- 06 of 24. Holographic Vase.
- 07 of 24. Brushstroke Coasters.
- 08 of 24. Tulip Wall Art.