- 1 What do you put inside plastic Easter eggs?
- 2 What to put in plastic Easter eggs for adults?
- 3 What do you put in Easter eggs not junk?
- 4 What do you fill plastic eggs with for toddlers?
- 5 What can I put in Easter eggs instead of candy?
- 6 What do you put in Easter eggs for tweens?
- 7 How do you make Easter fun?
- 8 How do adults hide Easter eggs?
- 9 What do you fill Easter eggs with for older kids?
- 10 What can you put in Easter eggs for toddlers?
- 11 How do you do the Easter egg hunt?
- 12 What do you put in plastic eggs for a 1 year old?
- 13 What to put in Easter eggs healthy?
- 14 How do you do the Easter egg for 3 year olds?
What do you put inside plastic Easter eggs?
25 Things to put in Easter Eggs
- money (coins, bills, whatever…)
- puzzles pieces ( it will take a couple eggs, but when they find them all, they have a puzzle to put together)
What to put in plastic Easter eggs for adults?
Forget wind-up toys and marshmallow sweets — get a little more creative with ideas for what to put in Easter eggs for adults. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Tip Toe Lapel Pin.
- Mini Floral Tattoos.
- Easter Lip Balm.
- Sassy Floral Crew Socks.
- Easter Earrings.
- Peep Scented Nail Stickers.
What do you put in Easter eggs not junk?
Here are more ideas for Easter egg toy fillers and useful gifts:
- Finger puppets.
- Toy cars.
- Fun clothing patches.
- Mini squishy toys – These can be great for helping kids relieve stress in unfamiliar situations.
- Sidewalk chalk.
- Mini playdough tubs or homemade playdough.
What do you fill plastic eggs with for toddlers?
Here are 10 fun Easter egg fillers that your kids will actually use:
- Small musical instruments.
- Egg-shaped crayons and chalk.
- Matchstick cars.
- Stamps and mini-ink pads.
- Small figures.
- Mini markers.
- Play dough.
What can I put in Easter eggs instead of candy?
40 small non- candy Easter egg fillers that can fit inside of a plastic egg! No candy included!
- Small Figurine.
- Mini Pretzels.
- Glow Sticks (these will fit- you have to twist them and you may need a piece of tape to keep the egg from popping open, but it can be done!..
- Hair clips.
What do you put in Easter eggs for tweens?
40+ Ideas for Easter Egg Fillers for Tween and Teen Boys
- • two: Favorite Easter candies.
- • three: Scavenger hunt clues (to find the Easter basket)
- • four: sour gummy candy.
- • five: Bubble gum.
- • six: Mini bags of Takis.
- • seven: LEGO kits (split the pieces to a Lego set into several eggs)
- • eight: magnetic marbles.
How do you make Easter fun?
Short of simply hiding the eggs really, really far apart from each other, here are some fun ways to add some activity to your Easter:
- Egg rolling. Do you know what an egg roll is?
- Switch things up.
- Active egg hunt.
- Bunny hop.
- Leapfrog/bunny game.
- Animal friends.
- Obstacle course/relay race.
- Community egg hunt outdoors.
How do adults hide Easter eggs?
Just because traditional Easter egg hunts often involve candy doesn’t mean it’s a kids-only idea. Hide plastic eggs filled with wrapped candies for a good old-fashioned Easter egg hunt. Bonus points if you fill the eggs with nostalgic candies or fancy chocolates instead of the regular jelly beans and chocolate eggs.
What do you fill Easter eggs with for older kids?
Easter Egg Filler Ideas For Older Kids
- Jewelry. Bring some bling to the day with jewelry.
- Hair Stuff. Most of the hair stuff is small and fits perfectly inside the plastic eggs.
- Other Accessories.
- Personal Care.
- School Stuff.
- Yummy Stuff.
- Fun Stuff for Older Kids.
- Activity Ideas.
What can you put in Easter eggs for toddlers?
Alright, here are 18 non-candy Easter egg fillers for toddlers:
- Socks. Yes!
- Fruit snacks. Open a pack of fruit snacks and split them between a few eggs!
- Finger puppets.
- Small animal or dinosaur figurines.
- Goldfish crackers.
- Mini Playdoh.
How do you do the Easter egg hunt?
Follow these easy steps for pulling off a classic Easter egg hunt like a pro.
- Set the Date. Of course it’s traditional to have an Easter egg hunt on Easter Day, but it’s certainly not required.
- Pick a Location.
- Stock Up on Eggs.
- Have Baskets, Buckets, and Pails at the Ready.
- Hide the Eggs.
- Ready, Set, Hunt.
- Count the Eggs.
What do you put in plastic eggs for a 1 year old?
Egg Fillers Ideas for Toddlers
- Baby goldfish (my daughter loves baby goldfish)
- Gerber Puffs.
- Animal crackers.
- Small bubbles.
- Stickers (I got Sesame Street and Minnie Mouse)
- Race cars.
- Small action figures.
What to put in Easter eggs healthy?
Instead, fill those Easter baskets with some healthy alternatives. Edible Options
- Nut Butter and Fruit. To keep the carrots company, chuck a few apples and bananas in that Easter basket.
- Chocolate Covered Fruit.
- Fruit Snacks.
- Individually-Wrapped Treats.
- Dark Chocolate.
- Peanut Butter Eggs.
- Gold Fish (or Bunnies!)
How do you do the Easter egg for 3 year olds?
How to Organise a Toddler-Tastic Easter Egg Hunt
- Do a Weather Check.
- Think Beyond the Chocolate.
- Keep Fairness Tantrums at Bay.
- Set the Boundaries & Be On Hand.
- It’s About the Journey.
- Make a Treasure Hunt of It.
- Don’t Forget the Basket!