- 1 What can I fill my Easter eggs with besides candy for toddlers?
- 2 What do you fill Easter eggs with for older kids?
- 3 What to fill Easter eggs for adults?
- 4 What do you put in Easter eggs not junk?
- 5 What do you put in Easter eggs for a 1 year old?
- 6 What do you put in Easter eggs for tweens?
- 7 How do you make Easter eggs fun for older kids?
- 8 How do you make Easter fun for older kids?
- 9 What do 10 year olds put in Easter eggs?
- 10 How do you make Easter fun?
- 11 How do you spice up Easter eggs?
- 12 What do you put in plastic eggs for Easter egg hunt?
- 13 What can I use for an Easter basket?
What can I fill my Easter eggs with besides candy for toddlers?
Easter Egg Fillers for Toddlers
- Peanut butter crackers.
- Animal crackers.
- Matchbox cars.
What do you fill Easter eggs with for older kids?
Easter Egg Filler Ideas For Older Kids
- Jewelry. Bring some bling to the day with jewelry.
- Hair Stuff. Most of the hair stuff is small and fits perfectly inside the plastic eggs.
- Other Accessories.
- Personal Care.
- School Stuff.
- Yummy Stuff.
- Fun Stuff for Older Kids.
- Activity Ideas.
What to fill Easter eggs for adults?
Forget wind-up toys and marshmallow sweets — get a little more creative with ideas for what to put in Easter eggs for adults. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Tip Toe Lapel Pin.
- Mini Floral Tattoos.
- Easter Lip Balm.
- Sassy Floral Crew Socks.
- Easter Earrings.
- Peep Scented Nail Stickers.
What do you put in Easter eggs not junk?
Here are more ideas for Easter egg toy fillers and useful gifts:
- Finger puppets.
- Toy cars.
- Fun clothing patches.
- Mini squishy toys – These can be great for helping kids relieve stress in unfamiliar situations.
- Sidewalk chalk.
- Mini playdough tubs or homemade playdough.
What do you put in Easter eggs for a 1 year old?
Something fun: Since one year old still like to chew on toys, we just get them a non-toxic teething toys or non-toxic bath toys. Something useful: This can be some socks or an outfit. Treat or Snack: Put one bag of your child’s favorite snacks. As they can older, you can replace this organic Easter chocolate.
What do you put in Easter eggs for tweens?
40+ Ideas for Easter Egg Fillers for Tween and Teen Boys
- • two: Favorite Easter candies.
- • three: Scavenger hunt clues (to find the Easter basket)
- • four: sour gummy candy.
- • five: Bubble gum.
- • six: Mini bags of Takis.
- • seven: LEGO kits (split the pieces to a Lego set into several eggs)
- • eight: magnetic marbles.
How do you make Easter eggs fun for older kids?
You can use plastic egg cases and fill them with mini eggs or prizes, then float them in the pool. Make sure they’re properly sealed so they float and any prizes inside don’t get damaged. Older kids could play with their eyes closed, like an Easter version of Marco Polo.
How do you make Easter fun for older kids?
Easter Egg Hunt Ideas for All Ages
- #1 – Skip the Candy Easter Egg Hunt.
- #3 – Easter Egg Treasure Hunt.
- #4 – Golden Ticket Easter Egg Hunt.
- #5 – Easter Egg Relay Race.
- #6 – Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt.
- #7 – Choose Your Own Easter Egg Adventure Hunt.
- #8 – Reverse the Roles Easter Egg Hunt.
- #9 – Scrambled Easter Egg Hunt.
What do 10 year olds put in Easter eggs?
Here are 10 fun Easter egg fillers that your kids will actually use:
- Small musical instruments.
- Egg-shaped crayons and chalk.
- Matchstick cars.
- Stamps and mini-ink pads.
- Small figures.
- Mini markers.
- Play dough.
How do you make Easter fun?
Short of simply hiding the eggs really, really far apart from each other, here are some fun ways to add some activity to your Easter:
- Egg rolling. Do you know what an egg roll is?
- Switch things up.
- Active egg hunt.
- Bunny hop.
- Leapfrog/bunny game.
- Animal friends.
- Obstacle course/relay race.
- Community egg hunt outdoors.
How do you spice up Easter eggs?
Try New Egg Stuffers Mix in temporary tattoos, plastic rings, hair accessories, bouncy balls, sidewalk chalk, and tiny toys. Inside one special egg, include a note with a riddle that leads to where a big Easter basket or a special Easter gift is hiding for them, then let them go hunting once more!
What do you put in plastic eggs for Easter egg hunt?
Here are ideas for stuffing your plastic eggs with fun fillers that aren’t candy or sugar.
- Coins (real money)
- Hair ties.
- Puffy Stickers.
- Temporary tattoos.
- Rubber wrist bracelets.
- Matchbox cars.
What can I use for an Easter basket?
35 Unconventional Easter Basket Container Ideas
- Easter Bunny Jar. Sure, you could toss some candy in a basket and call it a day.
- Brass Watering Can.
- Flexible Storage Caddy.
- Edible Terrarium.
- Jute-Wrapped Bucket.
- Travel Hatbox.
- Gardener’s Chalkboard Pot.
- Hanging Paper Flower Basket.