- 1 What do you put in a 1 year old Easter egg?
- 2 What should I put in my 6 month old Easter basket?
- 3 What can I put in my 9 month old Easter basket?
- 4 What can I fill Easter eggs with instead of candy?
- 5 What candy can a 1 year old eat?
- 6 What do you put in Easter eggs for tweens?
- 7 What do you do with a 6 month old for Easter?
- 8 What do you fill a baby Easter basket with?
- 9 What can I put in my 7 month old Easter basket?
- 10 What do you give an 8 month old for Easter?
- 11 What do you write in a baby first Easter card?
- 12 How do you celebrate Easter with a 9 month old?
- 13 What do you fill Easter eggs with for older kids?
- 14 What do you put in Easter eggs not junk?
- 15 What to fill Easter eggs for adults?
What do you put in a 1 year old Easter egg?
Egg Fillers Ideas for Toddlers
- Baby goldfish (my daughter loves baby goldfish)
- Gerber Puffs.
- Animal crackers.
- Small bubbles.
- Stickers (I got Sesame Street and Minnie Mouse)
- Race cars.
- Small action figures.
What should I put in my 6 month old Easter basket?
In Willow’s Easter basket this year:
- (2) Dr. Seuss books – Book of Colors and Book of Animals.
- (4) Disney books.
- (2) Sippy cups.
- Sidewalk chalk (for this summer)
- Bunny stuffed animal.
- Bunny ears.
- Flower sunglasses (can’t wait for her to wear these!)
What can I put in my 9 month old Easter basket?
Baby’s First Easter Basket Ideas:
- Haba Musical Eggs. Each egg makes a different sound.
- Books. Some of these are specific to Easter and some just have bunnies and ducks, but ALL of them are good.
- Easter Pajamas.
- Green Sprouts Bunny Rattle.
- Peekawhoo Jellycat.
- Hip Hop Onesie.
- Bunny Lovey.
- Tubby Todd All Over Ointment.
What can I fill Easter eggs with instead of candy?
40 small non-candy Easter egg fillers that can fit inside of a plastic egg! No candy included!
- Small Figurine.
- Mini Pretzels.
- Glow Sticks (these will fit- you have to twist them and you may need a piece of tape to keep the egg from popping open, but it can be done!..
- Hair clips.
What candy can a 1 year old eat?
Soft candies are your safest bet when it comes to offering your toddler an occasional piece of candy. Chocolate-covered peppermint patties are one choice that you can cut into small pieces. Cotton candy is another type of candy that does not pose a choking hazard because it melts in your toddler’s mouth.
What do you put in Easter eggs for tweens?
40+ Ideas for Easter Egg Fillers for Tween and Teen Boys
- • two: Favorite Easter candies.
- • three: Scavenger hunt clues (to find the Easter basket)
- • four: sour gummy candy.
- • five: Bubble gum.
- • six: Mini bags of Takis.
- • seven: LEGO kits (split the pieces to a Lego set into several eggs)
- • eight: magnetic marbles.
What do you do with a 6 month old for Easter?
I’d love to hear your Easter ideas for little ones below in the comments! What are you getting your little one for Easter? Easter Basket Ideas for 6 Month Old:
- Flip Flops.
- Hat Set.
- Swim Diapers.
- Sunglasses ( Baby Aviators…OMG I’m dying…)
- Squirt Toys for the Pool.
What do you fill a baby Easter basket with?
Here are 25 ideas for babies so you can fill your baby’s basket with things they will love!
- Baby Paper.
- Baby Shoes.
- Personalized Pacifier Clip.
- Sippy Cup.
- Bunny Baby.
- Carrot Teether.
- Rainbow Lovey.
- Soft Blocks.
What can I put in my 7 month old Easter basket?
book, sippy cup, lovie, teethers, rattles, bath fizzies, toy hammer, toothbrush, bib, Gerber puffs in the eggs, food pouches, & teething cookies. Eater basket for babies! This is what I put in my 4 month old nephew’s easter basket!:o) sn: the eggs contain his favorite pacifiers!
What do you give an 8 month old for Easter?
book, sippy cup, lovie, teethers, rattles, bath fizzies, toy hammer, toothbrush, bib, Gerber puffs in the eggs, food pouches, & teething cookies.
What do you write in a baby first Easter card?
Short Cute Easter Wishes for Baby
- Happy Easter to all the little angels.
- May this Easter shower Lord’s most divine blessings on you.
- Easter bunny will bring lot of yummy chocolates and jelly beans.
- Wish you a very fun filled Easter.
How do you celebrate Easter with a 9 month old?
Creative Ways to Celebrate a Baby’s First Easter
- Dress your baby in Easter clothes or in an Easter costume and have a fun photo shoot.
- Start a new Easter tradition with your baby.
- Give a keepsake gift for a baby’s first Easter.
- Put family notes inside eggs to mark important childhood milestones.
What do you fill Easter eggs with for older kids?
Fun Stuff for Older Kids And why not put in those Easter eggs some toys and fun stuff the older kids like. legos (never too old to build with legos…) vinyl stickers for water bottles, laptop etc.
What do you put in Easter eggs not junk?
Here are more ideas for Easter egg toy fillers and useful gifts:
- Finger puppets.
- Toy cars.
- Fun clothing patches.
- Mini squishy toys – These can be great for helping kids relieve stress in unfamiliar situations.
- Sidewalk chalk.
- Mini playdough tubs or homemade playdough.
What to fill Easter eggs for adults?
Forget wind-up toys and marshmallow sweets — get a little more creative with ideas for what to put in Easter eggs for adults. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Tip Toe Lapel Pin.
- Mini Floral Tattoos.
- Easter Lip Balm.
- Sassy Floral Crew Socks.
- Easter Earrings.
- Peep Scented Nail Stickers.