- 1 How many people do you need to do the call of the dead Easter egg?
- 2 Can you do call of the dead Solo?
- 3 Does call of the dead have an Easter egg?
- 4 Where is the vodka in Call of the Dead?
- 5 How do you beat Call of the Dead?
- 6 How do you kill George in Call of the Dead?
- 7 Where is the power in Call of the Dead?
- 8 Who are the characters in Call of the Dead?
How many people do you need to do the call of the dead Easter egg?
It requires at least two players, but can be done with four. Once completed, you will earn an achievement / trophy. If you haven’t completed Stand-in, you will unlock that achievement / trophy as well. Some of the steps are similar to Stand-in, but some steps are new and require two players.
Can you do call of the dead Solo?
Send the Old Crew to Paradise on Solo! If you are still trying to complete the co-op mega Easter egg in the new Black Ops –Zombies map, “Call of the Dead,” you may have a better shot at completing this massive maniacal mystery case when playing all by yourself.
Does call of the dead have an Easter egg?
Step 1. In order to start the easter egg, the player must first turn on the power, then find a locked door in the room underneath PhD Flopper. It will spawn in the above room, in one of the three following locations: On the ground next to a locker.
Where is the vodka in Call of the Dead?
More videos on YouTube Vodka Bottle #1: Outside on the rail from the Vault Room. Beside a crate. Vodka Bottle #2: Side of the railing to the left as you head downstairs, next to the first as described above. Vodka Bottle #3: You’ll find this Vodka Bottle on the Boat that takes you to the Power Switch.
How do you beat Call of the Dead?
All you have to do is shoot him two or three times with a Pack-A-Punched V-R11 while he’s in the icy water in the main area. He will disappear for a round or two. If you make him disappear without killing him, he will not drop anything, nor will you earn an achievement/trophy.
How do you kill George in Call of the Dead?
Another way of killing him is to shoot him with a Pack-a-Punched Scavenger while Romero is in the water, as he will enter his berserk state and will quickly change back to his calm state, making the job of killing him very much easier.
Where is the power in Call of the Dead?
The Power Switch is located at the top of the ship, which has the Flinger on the side of the second floor.
Who are the characters in Call of the Dead?
Characters in Call for the Dead
- George Smiley – an officer of the Circus.
- Samuel Fennan – a British civil servant, who committed an apparent suicide.
- Elsa Fennan – his wife, formerly a refugee from Nazi Germany.
- Inspector Mendel – Smiley’s contact with the Metropolitan Police.