How do you draw Easter Bunny pictures?
- Draw a slightly tilted head shape.
- Add two ears on top.
- Draw the inside ear lines and body.
- Add the details of the face.
- Draw the feet and tail.
- Add one arm and erase the inside.
- Draw the egg and belly line.
- Add an egg pattern and a background.
How do you decorate Easter eggs?
Here’s how: Mix 1 teaspoon vinegar with 1/4 teaspoon of food colouring. Pour the dye into 3/4 of a cup of water. Use a different cup for each dye, and be sure there is enough water in the cup to cover an entire egg.
How do you color Easter eggs?
In small bowl or cup, stir together 1 /2 cup boiling water, vinegar, and food coloring. Immerse eggs in dye, turning occasionally to ensure even coating, until desired color, about 5 minutes. Using slotted spoon or tongs, remove eggs from dye and transfer to rack to drain. Refrigerate when dry.