- 1 What to use to fill Easter eggs?
- 2 What do you fill Easter eggs with for older kids?
- 3 What can I stuff my Easter eggs with for adults?
- 4 What do you put in Easter eggs for tweens?
- 5 How do you make Easter eggs fun for older kids?
- 6 What do you put in Easter eggs for a 1 year old?
- 7 How do you make Easter fun for older kids?
- 8 What can you do for Easter at home?
- 9 How do you hide Easter eggs at home?
- 10 How do adults hide Easter eggs?
- 11 What should a 13 year old get for Easter?
What to use to fill Easter eggs?
You can find lots of these items at the dollar store or variety store.
- Small toy cars.
- Finger puppets.
- Squeeze ball.
- Doll clothes.
What do you fill Easter eggs with for older kids?
Easter Egg Filler Ideas For Older Kids
- Jewelry. Bring some bling to the day with jewelry.
- Hair Stuff. Most of the hair stuff is small and fits perfectly inside the plastic eggs.
- Other Accessories.
- Personal Care.
- School Stuff.
- Yummy Stuff.
- Fun Stuff for Older Kids.
- Activity Ideas.
What can I stuff my Easter eggs with for adults?
11 Classy Easter Egg Stuffers For Grown-Ass Adults
- Tip Toe Lapel Pin. Tip Toe Lapel Pin, $7.00, Stay Home Club Official.
- Mini Floral Tattoos. Mini Temporary Floral Tattoos, $5.90, Etsy.
- Easter Lip Balm.
- Sassy Floral Crew Socks.
- Easter Earrings.
- Peep Scented Nail Stickers.
- Golden Egg Bath Bomb Melt.
- Easter Spring Perfume Oil.
What do you put in Easter eggs for tweens?
40+ Ideas for Easter Egg Fillers for Tween and Teen Boys
- • two: Favorite Easter candies.
- • three: Scavenger hunt clues (to find the Easter basket)
- • four: sour gummy candy.
- • five: Bubble gum.
- • six: Mini bags of Takis.
- • seven: LEGO kits (split the pieces to a Lego set into several eggs)
- • eight: magnetic marbles.
How do you make Easter eggs fun for older kids?
You can use plastic egg cases and fill them with mini eggs or prizes, then float them in the pool. Make sure they’re properly sealed so they float and any prizes inside don’t get damaged. Older kids could play with their eyes closed, like an Easter version of Marco Polo.
What do you put in Easter eggs for a 1 year old?
Something fun: Since one year old still like to chew on toys, we just get them a non-toxic teething toys or non-toxic bath toys. Something useful: This can be some socks or an outfit. Treat or Snack: Put one bag of your child’s favorite snacks. As they can older, you can replace this organic Easter chocolate.
How do you make Easter fun for older kids?
Easter Egg Hunt Ideas for All Ages
- #1 – Skip the Candy Easter Egg Hunt.
- #3 – Easter Egg Treasure Hunt.
- #4 – Golden Ticket Easter Egg Hunt.
- #5 – Easter Egg Relay Race.
- #6 – Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt.
- #7 – Choose Your Own Easter Egg Adventure Hunt.
- #8 – Reverse the Roles Easter Egg Hunt.
- #9 – Scrambled Easter Egg Hunt.
What can you do for Easter at home?
Top 10 Easter Activities for Families
- Egg and Spoon Race.
- Jelly Bean Guessing Games.
- Read Easter and Spring Children’s Books.
- Plant Flowers.
- Decorate an Easter Egg Tree.
- Make Chocolate Fondue.
- Create Easter Crafts.
- Give a Gift Basket.
How do you hide Easter eggs at home?
Whether you live in a condo, apartment, a landlord or a tenant, there are creative places you can hide the Easter eggs in your house.
- Stuffed Toys.
- Toilet Paper Holder.
- Inside a Fruit Basket.
- In a Cereal Box.
How do adults hide Easter eggs?
Just because traditional Easter egg hunts often involve candy doesn’t mean it’s a kids-only idea. Hide plastic eggs filled with wrapped candies for a good old-fashioned Easter egg hunt. Bonus points if you fill the eggs with nostalgic candies or fancy chocolates instead of the regular jelly beans and chocolate eggs.
What should a 13 year old get for Easter?
- Phone accessories.
- New headphones.
- Gift cards to their favorite store.
- Nostalgic kid toys (wind-up cars, Lego men, yoyos)
- Cool stationary.
- Themed baskets (nail spa, music list, hair, etc)
- Movie tickets.