- 1 What else can you put in Easter eggs?
- 2 What can I put in my toddlers Easter eggs besides candy?
- 3 What do you put in Easter eggs not junk?
- 4 What do you fill Easter eggs with for older kids?
- 5 What do you put inside Easter eggs for adults?
- 6 What do you put in plastic eggs for Easter egg hunt?
- 7 What do you put in Easter eggs for a 1 year old?
- 8 What do you get an 18 month old for Easter?
- 9 What candy can a 1 year old eat?
- 10 How do you do the Easter egg hunt?
- 11 What do you get a girl for Easter?
- 12 How do you make an Easter egg exciting?
- 13 How do you make Easter eggs fun for older kids?
- 14 How do you make Easter fun for older kids?
What else can you put in Easter eggs?
25 Things to put in Easter Eggs
- money (coins, bills, whatever…)
- puzzles pieces ( it will take a couple eggs, but when they find them all, they have a puzzle to put together)
What can I put in my toddlers Easter eggs besides candy?
Here are 10 fun Easter egg fillers that your kids will actually use:
- Small musical instruments.
- Egg -shaped crayons and chalk.
- Matchstick cars.
- Stamps and mini-ink pads.
- Small figures.
- Mini markers.
- Play dough.
What do you put in Easter eggs not junk?
Here are more ideas for Easter egg toy fillers and useful gifts:
- Finger puppets.
- Toy cars.
- Fun clothing patches.
- Mini squishy toys – These can be great for helping kids relieve stress in unfamiliar situations.
- Sidewalk chalk.
- Mini playdough tubs or homemade playdough.
What do you fill Easter eggs with for older kids?
Easter Egg Filler Ideas For Older Kids
- Jewelry. Bring some bling to the day with jewelry.
- Hair Stuff. Most of the hair stuff is small and fits perfectly inside the plastic eggs.
- Other Accessories.
- Personal Care.
- School Stuff.
- Yummy Stuff.
- Fun Stuff for Older Kids.
- Activity Ideas.
What do you put inside Easter eggs for adults?
Forget wind-up toys and marshmallow sweets — get a little more creative with ideas for what to put in Easter eggs for adults. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Tip Toe Lapel Pin.
- Mini Floral Tattoos.
- Easter Lip Balm.
- Sassy Floral Crew Socks.
- Easter Earrings.
- Peep Scented Nail Stickers.
What do you put in plastic eggs for Easter egg hunt?
Here are ideas for stuffing your plastic eggs with fun fillers that aren’t candy or sugar.
- Coins (real money)
- Hair ties.
- Puffy Stickers.
- Temporary tattoos.
- Rubber wrist bracelets.
- Matchbox cars.
What do you put in Easter eggs for a 1 year old?
Something fun: Since one year old still like to chew on toys, we just get them a non-toxic teething toys or non-toxic bath toys. Something useful: This can be some socks or an outfit. Treat or Snack: Put one bag of your child’s favorite snacks. As they can older, you can replace this organic Easter chocolate.
What do you get an 18 month old for Easter?
21 Easter Basket Ideas for Toddlers
- Bath Toys. Toot loves squirt toys like these.
- Ball Pit Balls. You don’t actually need to have the ball pit to play with ball pit balls.
- New Clothes. Who doesn’t love new clothes?
- Bouncy Balls.
- Play food.
- A Stuffed Bunny.
What candy can a 1 year old eat?
Soft candies are your safest bet when it comes to offering your toddler an occasional piece of candy. Chocolate-covered peppermint patties are one choice that you can cut into small pieces. Cotton candy is another type of candy that does not pose a choking hazard because it melts in your toddler’s mouth.
How do you do the Easter egg hunt?
Follow these easy steps for pulling off a classic Easter egg hunt like a pro.
- Set the Date. Of course it’s traditional to have an Easter egg hunt on Easter Day, but it’s certainly not required.
- Pick a Location.
- Stock Up on Eggs.
- Have Baskets, Buckets, and Pails at the Ready.
- Hide the Eggs.
- Ready, Set, Hunt.
- Count the Eggs.
What do you get a girl for Easter?
17 Cute Easter Gifts for Your Girlfriend That She’ll Love
- Small Easter Soaps: Perfect for an Easter Basket.
- A Pair of Bunny-Shaped Earrings.
- A Fun Picnic Basket to Have an Amazing Easter Date.
- A Cute Hidden Bunny Mug.
- A Set of Pastel Gel Nail Polishes for Spring.
- A Set of Easter Cookie Cutters.
How do you make an Easter egg exciting?
One simple way to make an Easter egg hunt exciting is by making the eggs glow! You can paint your own or hide a glow stick inside each egg to make it illuminated. Then, have your egg hunt at night either outside or inside with the lights turned off. Your kids will love it!
How do you make Easter eggs fun for older kids?
You can use plastic egg cases and fill them with mini eggs or prizes, then float them in the pool. Make sure they’re properly sealed so they float and any prizes inside don’t get damaged. Older kids could play with their eyes closed, like an Easter version of Marco Polo.
How do you make Easter fun for older kids?
Easter Egg Hunt Ideas for All Ages
- #1 – Skip the Candy Easter Egg Hunt.
- #3 – Easter Egg Treasure Hunt.
- #4 – Golden Ticket Easter Egg Hunt.
- #5 – Easter Egg Relay Race.
- #6 – Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt.
- #7 – Choose Your Own Easter Egg Adventure Hunt.
- #8 – Reverse the Roles Easter Egg Hunt.
- #9 – Scrambled Easter Egg Hunt.