- 1 How do I get to the Minecraft area in Borderlands 2?
- 2 Are there any Easter eggs in Minecraft?
- 3 How do you get to Caustic Caverns?
- 4 Is there a Minecraft Easter Egg in Borderlands 2?
- 5 Where is the edge of Minecraft?
- 6 How do you open the door in Caustic Caverns?
- 7 How many chapters does Borderlands 2 have?
- 8 Can you shear JEB_?
- 9 What happens if you name a bunny toast in Minecraft?
- 10 How do you activate the elevator in Caustic Caverns?
- 11 How do you get to the mischief Minecart?
- 12 How do you get to the buzzards nest in Borderlands 2?
How do I get to the Minecraft area in Borderlands 2?
To access the area, head to the Caustic Caverns after completing chapter 9. You will need to go to the North West corner of the map, called the “Guardian Ruins”. You will see 2 tracks with minecarts on them. Go to the end of the track on the right, and jump onto the ledge.
Are there any Easter eggs in Minecraft?
Minecraft Easter Eggs – Renaming Mobs Naming a rabbit “Toast” adds black spots to its fur. Any mob named “Dinnerbone” or “Grumm” will be flipped and rendered upside-down. If a vindicator is renamed “Johnny,” it will begin attacking other mobs around it – most likely a reference to The Shining.
How do you get to Caustic Caverns?
Go to the left corner where pointing signage in on the top, just head straight. Once you’ve reached an elevator where there is a red valve switch. Just jump off from that elevator floor to the underground and you’ll find an entrance which leads you to the Caustic Caverns.
Is there a Minecraft Easter Egg in Borderlands 2?
The hidden area is located in the Caustic Caverns, which are found “later in Borderlands 2.” Follow the train tracks, turn right at the big door, and hop up the cliffside until you reach the Minecraft cavern. If you just want to see the easter egg, skip to 1:18 in the video.
Where is the edge of Minecraft?
The world border is located at X/Z ±29,999,984. Chunks still generate past this point, but the player cannot go past ±30 million blocks out.
How do you open the door in Caustic Caverns?
You need to do the push the cart to safety mission to open the blast doors and be able to get to the vending machine.
How many chapters does Borderlands 2 have?
There are 19 story missions, or Chapters, in Borderlands 2.
Can you shear JEB_?
When shearing a jeb_ sheep, you will get the same wool as its color before it became jeb_. If it was blue before you turned it into jeb_, for example, you’d get blue wool.
What happens if you name a bunny toast in Minecraft?
If the player renames a killer bunny to Toast, it still attacks players and wolves. Like the killer bunny, Toast does not spawn naturally. This rabbit is the skin of user xyzen420’s girlfriend’s missing rabbit, which Ryan Holtz implemented as a memorial.
How do you activate the elevator in Caustic Caverns?
The Varkid Ramparts are accessed via an elevator platform between Nether Hive and Rumbling Shore, and the elevator can only be activated after The Lost Treasure has commenced.
How do you get to the mischief Minecart?
- Find the minecart on top of the train tracks (don’t overlook the loot box right behind it)
- Push the cart to the crusher.
- You’ll have to open some airlocks on the way. The opening mechanism is on the left side next to the airlock gates.
- Activate the crusher.
How do you get to the buzzards nest in Borderlands 2?
The only access to the Buzzard Nest is via elevator up from Smoking Guano Grotto after Mortar has been lured out during the mission Toil and Trouble.