How do you draw a Easter egg step by step?
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing Easter Eggs
- Begin by drawing an oval that is narrow at the top and wider at the bottom.
- Draw a second egg shape, an oval that is narrow at the top and wider at the bottom.
- Draw a third oval, wider at the bottom, to form yet another egg.
How do you draw Easter Bunny pictures?
- Draw a slightly tilted head shape.
- Add two ears on top.
- Draw the inside ear lines and body.
- Add the details of the face.
- Draw the feet and tail.
- Add one arm and erase the inside.
- Draw the egg and belly line.
- Add an egg pattern and a background.
How do you make Easter bunny footprints?
- Print out Easter Bunny footprint template onto heavy paper (like cardstock) that will hold the weight of the flour.
- Cut out the footprints to create a stencil template.
- Sift flour and sprinkle a layer onto the footprint template.
- Once finished, place sifter back onto the bowl or plate to avoid spills.