- 1 How do you make a paper basket step by step?
- 2 How do you make an Easter basket out of Popsicle sticks?
- 3 How do you make a basket out of paper for kids?
- 4 How do you make a Easter bunny out of paper?
- 5 What can I use instead of a basket for Easter?
- 6 What to put in small Easter baskets?
- 7 How do you make a paper gift?
How do you make a paper basket step by step?
- Step 1: Cut the Paper Into Strips. You’ll need to cut the paper into 1″ wide strips.
- Step 2: Arrange 4 Pieces.
- Step 3: Weave in 4 Pieces.
- Step 4: Adjust Everything.
- Step 5: Glue Down Each Corner.
- Step 6: Fold All Pieces Inwards.
- Step 7: Mark and Fold the 18″ Pieces.
- Step 8: Weave Each of These 4 Pieces In.
How do you make an Easter basket out of Popsicle sticks?
- Cut an empty cardboard tube into the half.
- Trace and cut out a circle from cardstock paper and glue it to one end of the tube making the base of the basket.
- Cut seven wooden craft sticks into the half.
- Glue the craft stick halves on the cardboard tube.
- Decorate the baskets with washi tape.
- Cut approx.
How do you make a basket out of paper for kids?
HOW TO MAKE A PAPER BASKET:
- Lay the ruler flat from one corner of the paper, diagonal to the opposite corner.
- Cut where marked.
- From the cut line, pull the corners in together to one side.
- Repeat for all corners / sides until you have a basket shape.
- Cut a 3″ strip of paper.
How do you make a Easter bunny out of paper?
Directions to Make Construction Paper Bunny Craft
- Invite kids to cut ears for their bunny from the construction paper.
- Glue the bunny’s ears to the front of the cardboard tube.
- Glue a little pom pom to the top of the cardboard tube to make a little nose for the bunny.
- Next glue 2 wiggly eyes above the bunny’s nose.
What can I use instead of a basket for Easter?
Easy Ideas for Easter Basket Alternatives
- Beach Towel Easter Basket from Down Home Inspiration. Candy Box Easter Basket from Krazy Coupon Lady.
- Tackle Box Easter Basket from Crafty Morning.
- Cooler Easter Basket from The Seasonal Home.
- Baby Pool Easter Basket from Kicker 102.5.
- Sports Helmet Easter Basket from Fun Squared.
What to put in small Easter baskets?
If you’re short on space, fill mason jars with Easter candy and top with a cheeky pair of bunny ears. Upgrade a basic basket by decorating it with silk flowers and colored ribbon. Say “thank you” to your Easter brunch hostess with a basket full of her favorite things, including wine, chocolate, and spa goodies.
How do you make a paper gift?
12 Creative DIY Gift Ideas for a Paper Anniversary
- Tissue Paper Home Decoration. VIEW IN GALLERY.
- Paper Birds. VIEW IN GALLERY.
- Surprise Exploding Box. VIEW IN GALLERY.
- 3D Origami Heart. VIEW IN GALLERY.
- Heart Box. VIEW IN GALLERY.
- Mini Photo Album. VIEW IN GALLERY.
- Paper Flowers. VIEW IN GALLERY.
- Paper Coasters. VIEW IN GALLERY.