- 1 How do you make a simple paper basket?
- 2 How do you make Easter baskets out of cards?
- 3 How do you make a basket out of paper strips?
- 4 How do I make a basket?
- 5 How do you make a paper gift?
- 6 What can I use instead of Easter baskets?
- 7 What do you put in the bottom of an Easter basket?
- 8 How do you make a Easter bunny out of paper?
How do you make a simple paper basket?
HOW TO MAKE A PAPER BASKET:
- Lay the ruler flat from one corner of the paper, diagonal to the opposite corner.
- Cut where marked.
- From the cut line, pull the corners in together to one side.
- Repeat for all corners / sides until you have a basket shape.
- Cut a 3″ strip of paper.
How do you make Easter baskets out of cards?
Cut three 1.5 x 29cm pieces of pink card. Take one of the strips and weave it over and under one side of the basket. Add glue to secure the pink strip to the green strips. Repeat with the other pieces of card, alternating the weaving as you go.
How do you make a basket out of paper strips?
Method 1 of 2: Simple Construction Paper Basket
- Prepare strips of paper to weave your basket.
- Weave the base of your basket.
- Fold up the strips sticking out the sides of the basket.
- Weave a strip of colored paper between the now vertical strips of the base, folding it to fit around the corner of the basket.
How do I make a basket?
Tips for Building a Great Gift Basket
- Plan ahead, if possible.
- Think outside the basket.
- Build up your base.
- Select a variety of gift items in size and texture.
- Put your tall items in the back.
- Keep your items secured.
- Put something inside the glass jars, mugs or beverage containers.
- If you’re going to wrap…
How do you make a paper gift?
12 Creative DIY Gift Ideas for a Paper Anniversary
- Tissue Paper Home Decoration. VIEW IN GALLERY.
- Paper Birds. VIEW IN GALLERY.
- Surprise Exploding Box. VIEW IN GALLERY.
- 3D Origami Heart. VIEW IN GALLERY.
- Heart Box. VIEW IN GALLERY.
- Mini Photo Album. VIEW IN GALLERY.
- Paper Flowers. VIEW IN GALLERY.
- Paper Coasters. VIEW IN GALLERY.
What can I use instead of Easter baskets?
This Easter, Think Outside the Basket. Here Are 15 Clever Alternatives.
- Umbrella Basket. PrimalDish.
- Rain Boot Basket. Better Homes and Gardens.
- Beach Towel and Noodle Basket. Down Home Inspiration.
- Stuffed Animal Basket. The Idea Room via DIY Ready.
- Flower Pot. CraftSanity.
- Plastic Egg Bouquet. Ms.
- Soda Pop Pack.
- Lunch Tote.
Tip: Save money by sticking newspaper in the bottom of your basket to fill it up a little bit before you add in the good stuff.
- Green Graft Paper.
- Mini Balloons.
- Yarn or Ribbon.
- Tissue Paper Honeycombs.
- Flowers or Greens.
- Fabric or Napkins.
How do you make a Easter bunny out of paper?
Directions to Make Construction Paper Bunny Craft
- Invite kids to cut ears for their bunny from the construction paper.
- Glue the bunny’s ears to the front of the cardboard tube.
- Glue a little pom pom to the top of the cardboard tube to make a little nose for the bunny.
- Next glue 2 wiggly eyes above the bunny’s nose.