- 1 What do you fill plastic Easter eggs with for toddlers?
- 2 What to put in plastic Easter eggs for adults?
- 3 What do you put in Easter eggs not junk?
- 4 What do you put in Easter eggs for a 1 year old?
- 5 What to put in Easter eggs healthy?
- 6 What do you put in Easter eggs for tweens?
- 7 How do you make Easter fun?
- 8 What can I use for an Easter basket?
- 9 What do you get a girl for Easter?
- 10 How do you do the Easter egg hunt?
- 11 What to do with empty plastic Easter eggs?
What do you fill plastic Easter eggs with for toddlers?
Easter Egg Fillers for Toddlers
- Peanut butter crackers.
- Animal crackers.
- Matchbox cars.
What to put in plastic Easter eggs for adults?
Forget wind-up toys and marshmallow sweets — get a little more creative with ideas for what to put in Easter eggs for adults. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Tip Toe Lapel Pin.
- Mini Floral Tattoos.
- Easter Lip Balm.
- Sassy Floral Crew Socks.
- Easter Earrings.
- Peep Scented Nail Stickers.
What do you put in Easter eggs not junk?
Here are more ideas for Easter egg toy fillers and useful gifts:
- Finger puppets.
- Toy cars.
- Fun clothing patches.
- Mini squishy toys – These can be great for helping kids relieve stress in unfamiliar situations.
- Sidewalk chalk.
- Mini playdough tubs or homemade playdough.
What do you put in Easter eggs for a 1 year old?
Something fun: Since one year old still like to chew on toys, we just get them a non-toxic teething toys or non-toxic bath toys. Something useful: This can be some socks or an outfit. Treat or Snack: Put one bag of your child’s favorite snacks. As they can older, you can replace this organic Easter chocolate.
What to put in Easter eggs healthy?
Instead, fill those Easter baskets with some healthy alternatives. Edible Options
- Nut Butter and Fruit. To keep the carrots company, chuck a few apples and bananas in that Easter basket.
- Chocolate Covered Fruit.
- Fruit Snacks.
- Individually-Wrapped Treats.
- Dark Chocolate.
- Peanut Butter Eggs.
- Gold Fish (or Bunnies!)
What do you put in Easter eggs for tweens?
40+ Ideas for Easter Egg Fillers for Tween and Teen Boys
- • two: Favorite Easter candies.
- • three: Scavenger hunt clues (to find the Easter basket)
- • four: sour gummy candy.
- • five: Bubble gum.
- • six: Mini bags of Takis.
- • seven: LEGO kits (split the pieces to a Lego set into several eggs)
- • eight: magnetic marbles.
How do you make Easter fun?
Short of simply hiding the eggs really, really far apart from each other, here are some fun ways to add some activity to your Easter:
- Egg rolling. Do you know what an egg roll is?
- Switch things up.
- Active egg hunt.
- Bunny hop.
- Leapfrog/bunny game.
- Animal friends.
- Obstacle course/relay race.
- Community egg hunt outdoors.
What can I use for an Easter basket?
35 Unconventional Easter Basket Container Ideas
- Easter Bunny Jar. Sure, you could toss some candy in a basket and call it a day.
- Brass Watering Can.
- Flexible Storage Caddy.
- Edible Terrarium.
- Jute-Wrapped Bucket.
- Travel Hatbox.
- Gardener’s Chalkboard Pot.
- Hanging Paper Flower Basket.
What do you get a girl for Easter?
17 Cute Easter Gifts for Your Girlfriend That She’ll Love
- Small Easter Soaps: Perfect for an Easter Basket.
- A Pair of Bunny-Shaped Earrings.
- A Fun Picnic Basket to Have an Amazing Easter Date.
- A Cute Hidden Bunny Mug.
- A Set of Pastel Gel Nail Polishes for Spring.
- A Set of Easter Cookie Cutters.
How do you do the Easter egg hunt?
Follow these easy steps for pulling off a classic Easter egg hunt like a pro.
- Set the Date. Of course it’s traditional to have an Easter egg hunt on Easter Day, but it’s certainly not required.
- Pick a Location.
- Stock Up on Eggs.
- Have Baskets, Buckets, and Pails at the Ready.
- Hide the Eggs.
- Ready, Set, Hunt.
- Count the Eggs.
What to do with empty plastic Easter eggs?
10 Ways to Repurpose Plastic Easter Eggs
- Hanging Planter. Drill or cut a hole at the top of half a jumbo egg.
- Nest Necklace.
- Metallic Pendant Light.
- Rain Day Mobile.
- Stylish Room Divider.
- Bacon-and-Eggs Garland.
- Multicolored Marquee Light.
- Terrarium Gnomes.