- 1 What should I put in my 3 year olds Easter basket?
- 2 What do you put in an 18 month old Easter basket?
- 3 What do you put in a toddler Easter basket for girls?
- 4 What do you fill Easter eggs with for toddlers?
- 5 What can I put in my 1 year olds Easter basket?
- 6 How do you make Easter fun for toddlers?
- 7 What can I send my grandkids for Easter?
- 8 What do you put in plastic eggs for a 1 year old?
- 9 What can I put in Easter eggs besides candy?
- 10 What do you put in a 1 year old Easter egg?
- 11 What do you fill Easter eggs with?
- 12 How do you do the Easter egg for a 2 year old?
What should I put in my 3 year olds Easter basket?
Easter/Spring Items for Toddler Easter Baskets
- Personalized Easter Basket Liner (you gotta make that Easter basket pretty, right??)
- Egg-Shaped Crayons, Sidewalk Chalk, Playdoh, & Shakers.
- Stuffed Bunny.
- Easter Book.
- Annie’s Bunnies Snacks.
- Hide & Squeak Eggs (both my boys looooved these)
- STEM Egg Matching Toy.
What do you put in an 18 month old Easter basket?
21 Easter Basket Ideas for Toddlers
- Bath Toys. Toot loves squirt toys like these.
- Ball Pit Balls. You don’t actually need to have the ball pit to play with ball pit balls.
- New Clothes. Who doesn’t love new clothes?
- Bouncy Balls.
- Play food.
- A Stuffed Bunny.
What do you put in a toddler Easter basket for girls?
Stickers are a great toddler Easter basket filler because they’re inexpensive, easy to fit in, and most importantly, toddlers love stickers! There are so many different stickers to choose from, but here are some cute options for Easter baskets: Mickey Mouse. Easter-themed Stickers.
What do you fill Easter eggs with for toddlers?
Easter Egg Fillers for Toddlers
- Peanut butter crackers.
- Animal crackers.
- Matchbox cars.
What can I put in my 1 year olds Easter basket?
25 Adorable Gift Ideas for Baby’s First Easter
- 1 My First Easter Basket Playset.
- Interactive Easter Toy for a 1-Year-Old.
- A Fun Easter Basket Stuffer.
- 4 If I Were a Rabbit Book.
- 5 Unisex Bunny Trail Pajamas.
- 6 The Tale of Peter Rabbit Story Board Book.
- 7 I Love You, Honey Bunny Kids’ Book.
- For a Personalized Touch.
How do you make Easter fun for toddlers?
Easy Easter Activities For Toddlers
- Bubble Wrap Easter Egg Painting. Simple Cotton Ball Bunny.
- Easter Egg Letter Discovery. Bunny Ears Hat.
- Q-Tip Painted Easter Eggs. Easter Egg Color Match.
- Rock Easter Eggs. Easy Easter Egg Collages.
- Marshmallow Painted Easter Bunny. Opposite Texture Easter Egg.
What can I send my grandkids for Easter?
Best Easter Gifts for Grandchildren
- Gift Baskets. No Easter is complete without a traditional Easter basket filled with festive treats.
- Toys and Stuffed Animals.
- Art Supplies.
- Kids’ Jewelry.
- Kids’ Clothing.
What do you put in plastic eggs for a 1 year old?
Crackers. Crackers are also great non-candy Easter egg fillers for toddlers. This assorted box of edible Easter egg stuffers comes with bunny-shaped graham and cheese snacks.
What can I put in Easter eggs besides candy?
40 small non- candy Easter egg fillers that can fit inside of a plastic egg! No candy included!
- Small Figurine.
- Mini Pretzels.
- Glow Sticks (these will fit- you have to twist them and you may need a piece of tape to keep the egg from popping open, but it can be done!..
- Hair clips.
What do you put in a 1 year old Easter egg?
Egg Fillers Ideas for Toddlers
- Baby goldfish (my daughter loves baby goldfish)
- Gerber Puffs.
- Animal crackers.
- Small bubbles.
- Stickers (I got Sesame Street and Minnie Mouse)
- Race cars.
- Small action figures.
What do you fill Easter eggs with?
25 Things to put in Easter Eggs
- money (coins, bills, whatever…)
- puzzles pieces ( it will take a couple eggs, but when they find them all, they have a puzzle to put together)
How do you do the Easter egg for a 2 year old?
How to Organise a Toddler-Tastic Easter Egg Hunt
- Do a Weather Check.
- Think Beyond the Chocolate.
- Keep Fairness Tantrums at Bay.
- Set the Boundaries & Be On Hand.
- It’s About the Journey.
- Make a Treasure Hunt of It.
- Don’t Forget the Basket!