- 1 What to put in Easter eggs that is not candy?
- 2 What can I fill my Easter eggs with besides candy for toddlers?
- 3 What do you put in Easter eggs for toddlers?
- 4 What do you put inside Easter eggs for adults?
- 5 What do you put in Easter eggs for a 1 year old?
- 6 What do you put in Easter eggs for tweens?
- 7 What to put in Easter eggs healthy?
- 8 What candy is safe for a 2 year old?
- 9 What can I use instead of plastic eggs?
- 10 How many Easter eggs do you hide per child?
- 11 What do you buy a newborn for Easter?
- 12 How do you make Easter fun?
- 13 Do adults get Easter baskets?
What to put in Easter eggs that is not candy?
40 small non-candy Easter egg fillers that can fit inside of a plastic egg! No candy included!
- Small Figurine.
- Mini Pretzels.
- Glow Sticks (these will fit- you have to twist them and you may need a piece of tape to keep the egg from popping open, but it can be done!..
- Hair clips.
What can I fill my Easter eggs with besides candy for toddlers?
Easter Egg Fillers for Toddlers
- Peanut butter crackers.
- Animal crackers.
- Matchbox cars.
What do you put in Easter eggs for toddlers?
Crackers. Crackers are also great non-candy Easter egg fillers for toddlers. This assorted box of edible Easter egg stuffers comes with bunny-shaped graham and cheese snacks.
What do you put inside Easter eggs for adults?
Forget wind-up toys and marshmallow sweets — get a little more creative with ideas for what to put in Easter eggs for adults. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Tip Toe Lapel Pin.
- Mini Floral Tattoos.
- Easter Lip Balm.
- Sassy Floral Crew Socks.
- Easter Earrings.
- Peep Scented Nail Stickers.
What do you put in Easter eggs for a 1 year old?
Something fun: Since one year old still like to chew on toys, we just get them a non-toxic teething toys or non-toxic bath toys. Something useful: This can be some socks or an outfit. Treat or Snack: Put one bag of your child’s favorite snacks. As they can older, you can replace this organic Easter chocolate.
What do you put in Easter eggs for tweens?
40+ Ideas for Easter Egg Fillers for Tween and Teen Boys
- • two: Favorite Easter candies.
- • three: Scavenger hunt clues (to find the Easter basket)
- • four: sour gummy candy.
- • five: Bubble gum.
- • six: Mini bags of Takis.
- • seven: LEGO kits (split the pieces to a Lego set into several eggs)
- • eight: magnetic marbles.
What to put in Easter eggs healthy?
Instead, fill those Easter baskets with some healthy alternatives. Edible Options
- Nut Butter and Fruit. To keep the carrots company, chuck a few apples and bananas in that Easter basket.
- Chocolate Covered Fruit.
- Fruit Snacks.
- Individually-Wrapped Treats.
- Dark Chocolate.
- Peanut Butter Eggs.
- Gold Fish (or Bunnies!)
What candy is safe for a 2 year old?
What candy do you like to hand out that’s safe for toddlers? Some great toddler treat options include Yum Yum Earth pops, Bunnies & Bats Treats, spider rings, small crayon packs, and fruit leathers.
What can I use instead of plastic eggs?
No plastic Easter eggs! 20 Eco-Friendly Easter Egg Ideas
- Egg carton Easter eggs. Bum a few cardboard egg cartons from a friend, and turn them into Easter eggs of your own.
- Embroidery floss Easter eggs.
- Felt Easter eggs.
- Papier mache eggs.
- Pine cone Easter eggs.
- Rock Easter eggs.
- Upcycled book page eggs.
- Wooden eggs.
How many Easter eggs do you hide per child?
Make sure you have enough eggs so no one feels left out. Ten to twelve per child is a good goal. Hide the eggs with varying degrees of difficulty that are age-appropriate: For little ones, eggs should be out in the open.
What do you buy a newborn for Easter?
25 Adorable Gift Ideas for Baby’s First Easter
- 1 My First Easter Basket Playset.
- Interactive Easter Toy for a 1-Year-Old.
- A Fun Easter Basket Stuffer.
- 4 If I Were a Rabbit Book.
- 5 Unisex Bunny Trail Pajamas.
- 6 The Tale of Peter Rabbit Story Board Book.
- 7 I Love You, Honey Bunny Kids’ Book.
- For a Personalized Touch.
How do you make Easter fun?
Short of simply hiding the eggs really, really far apart from each other, here are some fun ways to add some activity to your Easter:
- Egg rolling. Do you know what an egg roll is?
- Switch things up.
- Active egg hunt.
- Bunny hop.
- Leapfrog/bunny game.
- Animal friends.
- Obstacle course/relay race.
- Community egg hunt outdoors.
Do adults get Easter baskets?
You may think Easter baskets are just for kids, but adults can totally get in on the action too. From spring-inspired decor to sweet treats, you can ‘t go wrong. You can fill up a basket with them or give them as one-off gifts to your favorite people, but no matter how you gift them, they’re sure to be a hit.