- 1 What do you put in an 18 month old Easter basket?
- 2 What should I put in my 3 year olds Easter basket?
- 3 What do you fill Easter eggs with for toddlers?
- 4 What do you put in a toddler Easter basket for girls?
- 5 What can I put in a 1 year old Easter basket?
- 6 What can I send my grandkids for Easter?
- 7 How do you make Easter fun for toddlers?
- 8 What can I use instead of Easter basket?
- 9 What do you fill Easter eggs with?
- 10 How do you do the Easter egg for a 2 year old?
What do you put in an 18 month old Easter basket?
21 Easter Basket Ideas for Toddlers
- Bath Toys. Toot loves squirt toys like these.
- Ball Pit Balls. You don’t actually need to have the ball pit to play with ball pit balls.
- New Clothes. Who doesn’t love new clothes?
- Bouncy Balls.
- Play food.
- A Stuffed Bunny.
What should I put in my 3 year olds Easter basket?
Easter/Spring Items for Toddler Easter Baskets
- Personalized Easter Basket Liner (you gotta make that Easter basket pretty, right??)
- Egg-Shaped Crayons, Sidewalk Chalk, Playdoh, & Shakers.
- Stuffed Bunny.
- Easter Book.
- Annie’s Bunnies Snacks.
- Hide & Squeak Eggs (both my boys looooved these)
- STEM Egg Matching Toy.
What do you fill Easter eggs with for toddlers?
Easter Egg Fillers for Toddlers
- Peanut butter crackers.
- Animal crackers.
- Matchbox cars.
What do you put in a toddler Easter basket for girls?
Stickers are a great toddler Easter basket filler because they’re inexpensive, easy to fit in, and most importantly, toddlers love stickers! There are so many different stickers to choose from, but here are some cute options for Easter baskets: Mickey Mouse. Easter-themed Stickers.
What can I put in a 1 year old Easter basket?
All of these Easter basket fillers are classics that they will love even beyond the holiday and none of them involve candy. Easter Books
- Pat the Bunny.
- Little Yellow Bee.
- Babies Love Easter.
- I Love You Through and Through.
What can I send my grandkids for Easter?
Best Easter Gifts for Grandchildren
- Gift Baskets. No Easter is complete without a traditional Easter basket filled with festive treats.
- Toys and Stuffed Animals.
- Art Supplies.
- Kids’ Jewelry.
- Kids’ Clothing.
How do you make Easter fun for toddlers?
Easy Easter Activities For Toddlers
- Bubble Wrap Easter Egg Painting. Simple Cotton Ball Bunny.
- Easter Egg Letter Discovery. Bunny Ears Hat.
- Q-Tip Painted Easter Eggs. Easter Egg Color Match.
- Rock Easter Eggs. Easy Easter Egg Collages.
- Marshmallow Painted Easter Bunny. Opposite Texture Easter Egg.
What can I use instead of Easter basket?
This Easter, Think Outside the Basket. Here Are 15 Clever Alternatives.
- Umbrella Basket. PrimalDish.
- Rain Boot Basket. Better Homes and Gardens.
- Beach Towel and Noodle Basket. Down Home Inspiration.
- Stuffed Animal Basket. The Idea Room via DIY Ready.
- Flower Pot. CraftSanity.
- Plastic Egg Bouquet. Ms.
- Soda Pop Pack.
- Lunch Tote.
What do you fill Easter eggs with?
25 Things to put in Easter Eggs
- money (coins, bills, whatever…)
- puzzles pieces ( it will take a couple eggs, but when they find them all, they have a puzzle to put together)
How do you do the Easter egg for a 2 year old?
How to Organise a Toddler-Tastic Easter Egg Hunt
- Do a Weather Check.
- Think Beyond the Chocolate.
- Keep Fairness Tantrums at Bay.
- Set the Boundaries & Be On Hand.
- It’s About the Journey.
- Make a Treasure Hunt of It.
- Don’t Forget the Basket!